The Firefighters 100 Lottery was launched at the end of 2016 to support firefighters, bereaved families and the firefighting profession.
FBU members have played a pivotal role in promoting the lottery and helping it to become as successful as it has been. In recognition of this all tickets bought by FBU members will be entered into a separate quarterly prize draw with a chance to win a prize up to the value of £1000.
The first of these draws will take place on Saturday 25 February 2017 when someone will win a 12.9” 256GB wifi and cellular iPad Pro. The remaining three FBU members’ prize draws in 2017 will take place on 6 May, 9 September and 16 December.
Tickets bought by FBU members before the draw on Saturday 25 February will be entered into this prize draw.
Best of luck.
Tickets for the lottery are available via www.firefighters100lottery.co.uk.
- The prize is sponsored entirely separately from the main Firefighters 100 Lottery
- Membership of the FBU is recorded when you sign-up to the Firefighters 100
- All tickets bought by FBU members that are entered into the Sat 25 February 2017 draw and tickets still pending their first payment that FBU members purchased before 8pm GMT on the Sat 25 February 2017 (subject to full payment being received)."
- After the draw the winners details will be checked on the FBU membership system to verify their membership
- The winning member will be contacted as soon as possible after the draw by head office to arrange the delivery of the prize
- Full terms and conditions are available here
Always play responsibly, if you need to talk to someone about your gambling please contact www.gambleaware.co.uk. Firefighters 100 Lottery is promoted by Fire Brigades Union, a Society Lottery licensed by the Gambling Commission. Gambling Commission Registration No: 000-046564-R-324800-002